Items will be auctioned off at the Art Show on May 18th, however you can prebid by emailing your bid to email@example.com.
1. One dozen organic eggs per week September – June (40 dozen) Our very own Maddie Dries dad & mom are the proud owners of LLL Farm in Kennebunkport. They lovingly raise their own pigs & chickens in order to sell organic pork, chicken and eggs. Be sure to visit their website and like them on Facebook! Value $150+)
2. Front Row Seats at the I Love You Show Every year 300+ people sit in the I Love You Show audience. As many Cocooners already know, you need to show up very early to get good seats! This is the perfect opportunity to get front row seats reserved for your family…as many seats as you need!
3. # 2 Patriots Tickets The Manning family has generously donated two Patriots vs Chicago Bears tickets. Game date is October 26th. Fantastic seats Section 129; Row 19; seat numbers 20 & 21 right on the aisle. (Value $300)
4. Ocean Exposure Family Photo Shoot ( Chris & Cindy Smith, owners of the renowned Ocean Exposure and alumni, have generously donated a beach photo session and an 8 X 10 of your choosing from the shoot. They are a phenomenal team who have even done lots of work for President Bush’s family! What a treat! (Value $300)
5. Original pastel painting of a Famous local landmark by acclaimed Maine artist Suzanne Payne (Suzanne M Payne lives in Kennebunkport and has received numerous awards for her paintings! She displays her work at Northlight Gallery on Ocean Avenue in Kennebunkport. This framed 8 X 8 inch painting is gorgeous! Thank you Suzanne for your ongoing support of the Friends of Cocoons scholarship drive! (Priceless)
6. Baker’s Dozen Lobsters fresh from our very own Mitchell Nunan’s boat Our very own Mitchell Nunan operates his own lobster boat out of Cape Porpoise. He has generously donated a bakers dozen of the freshest Maine lobsters you will ever eat. With one weeks notice they can be yours any time this summer!
7. 500 square feet (1 Pallet) of Sod ( Our very own Samantha Morgan’s dad of Winding Brook Farm in Lyman, Me has donated this gorgeous healthy sod! Winding Brook Farm is a family owned turf producer with more than 50 years of experience. Their team prides itself on providing the highest quality turf grass and the best service in NE. (Value $600)
8. One $200 organic farm share donated by Stone Farm located in Arundel & Kennebunkport. Stone Farm vegetables have been featured at 50 Local, Federal Jacks and SeaDogs in Portland. Order your veggies online and have them deliver to one of two local pickups. Farmer Mike Nadeau has been working very hard to grow the best veggies in NE. Visit www.stone-farm.net to learn more about his awesome farm plot.
9. $50 gift certificate donated by the famous Allisons Restaurant in the Port. Special thanks to Kelly Lord.
10. Blooms Flower Shoppe on Post Road in Wells has donated a uniquely beautiful floral arrangement every month for your home September -June-to be delivered either to your local home or to Cocoons for pick-up. Special thanks to the Moody families for their generosity. (Value $500)
11. One week of Cocoons 2015 summer camp. Monday-Friday; you choose the week next March when registration begins ; 9-3. (Value $200+)
12. Two hour fly fishing excursion/lesson for one angler with our very own master fly fisherman John Burrows. John is an atlantic salmon conservation and river expert! Your lesson will cover basic casting and angling techniques, fisheries and river ecology, and a tour of a few very special scenic sites on the lower Mousam River. There will also be an opportunity to catch fish if desired. Note: Fishing license not included (Value $200)