2013 Friends of Cocoons Art Show Auction List
1. Two Children’s Adirondack chairs (Minimum pre bid $150)
RJ and Cate Peacock’s grandpa is a master builder who has donated two adorable hand crafted child-size Adirondack chairs to our auction. They are priceless and would be a great addition to anybody’s home!
2. Dream Acres Equestrian Center #2 1 hour riding lessons (Minimum pre bid $100)
Learn to ride horses at London’s mom Angie’s beautiful equestrian center in Arundel- just minutes from Cocoons. They have a gorgeous indoor and outdoor riding rings and are the most patient trainers imaginable! This is a real treat. Thank you Angie!
3. One dozen organic eggs per week for 1 year (LLL Farm) (Minimum pre bid $150)
Our very own Maddie Dries dad & mom are the proud owners of LLL Farm in Kennebunkport. They lovingly raise their own pigs & chickens in order to sell organic pork, chicken and eggs. Be sure to visit their website and like them on Facebook!
4. Authentic Kennebunk Seaglass earrings with hand forged sterling silver wire by 5 Elements Design. (Minimum pre bid $40)
Founder of Kennebunk based 5 Elements Design, our very own alumni Riley Cerabona’s mom Kristen, designs and makes by hand each unique piece of jewelry inspired by fire, earth, water, air, and spirit. Visit her on www.facebook.com/FiveElementsDesign to get to know her work better.
5. # 2 Red Sox Tickets (Ed Tuesday) (Minimum pre bid $300)
Oh yeah…two greats tickets to a Red Sox game in Boston against the NY Yankees on July 19th . Seats # 3 & 4 in Box #105, Row EE. Almost directly behind 1st base. Thank you Sea Dogs Brewing Company!
6. Front Row Seats at the I Love You Show (Minimum pre bid $150)
Every year 300+ people sit in the I Love You Show audience. As many Cocooners already know, you need to show up very early to get good seats! This is the perfect opportunity to get front row seats reserved for your family…as many seats as you need!
7. # 2 Patriots Tickets (Minimum pre bid $300)
Manning family has generously donated two Patriots vs Miami Dolphin tickets. Game date is October 27th. Fantastic seats Section 129; Row 19; seat numbers 20 & 21.
8. Tom’s of Maine goodie bag (Minimum pre bid $30)
Thank you Lola & Val’s mom for donating this precious Tom’s of Maine bag with one of every product that Tom’s of Maine currently sells! This is a real “Maine Made” treat for yourself or to use as a gift!
9. Reserved parking spot in Cocoons parking lot (Minimum pre-bid $100)
OH…the Cocoons parking lot is sometimes CRAZY! Wouldn’t it be nice to have your very own reserved spot all year long!
10. #3 yards of bark mulch or crushed stone from RH Brown (Minimum pre bid $100)
The Hissong Group has generously donated #4 yards of bark mulch or crushed stone delivered within a 10 mile radius of RH Brown in Kennebunkport. Thank you Green room Griffin’s grandpa, mom & dad!
11. Ocean Exposure Family Photo Shoot (minimum pre bid $ 300)
Chris & Cindy Smith, owners of the renowned Ocean Exposure and alumni, have generously donated a beach photo session and an 8 X 10 of your choosing from the shoot. They are a phenomenal team who have even done lots of work for President Bush’s family! What a treat!
12. Original pastel painting “Summer Lit Mash” at Gooserocks by acclaimed Maine artist Suzanne Payne (Minimum pre bid $150)
Suzanne M Payne lives in Kennebunkport and has received numerous awards for her paintings! She displays her work at Northlight Gallery on Ocean Avenue in Kennebunkport. This framed 8 X 8 inch painting is gorgeous! Thank you Suzanne for your ongoing support of the Friends of Cocoons scholarship drive! (Priceless)
13. Baker’s Dozen Lobsters fresh from our very own Mitchell Nunan’s boat (Minimum pre bid $100)
Our very own Mitchell Nunan operates his own lobster boat out of Cape Porpoise. He has generously donated a bakers dozen of the freshest Maine lobsters you will ever eat. With one weeks notice they can be yours any time this summer!
14. 500 square feet (1 Pallet) of Sod (Minimum pre bid $300)
Our very own Samantha Morgan’s dad of Winding Brook Farm in Lyman, Me has donated this gorgeous healthy sod! Winding Brook Farm is a family owned turf producer with more than 50 years of experience. Their team prides itself on providing the highest quality turf grass and the best service in NE. (Value $600)
15. Ski Condo at Sugarloaf Three winter weekday nights during the 2013 ski season (non vacation) or two 2014 summer weekend nights at a precious trail side condo that sleeps 4 at Sugarloaf. (Minimum pre bid $200)
Ski, snowboard, snowshoe, tube in the winter or enjoy golf and hiking in the summer. Located near Mainely Huts trail. Thank you so much kindergarten Lillian’s Sittig family!
16. Authentic Maine Made Rope Door Mat. (Minimum pre bid $40)
This awesome yellow & green door mat was hand made by our very own Sarah Nunan using authentic rope from her husband Mitchell’s Cape Porpoise lobster traps. It even has an authentic lobster tag! A priceless gift or addition to your own home!